Here's what's new on the Conserv platform:
Check out all of these features by logging in or creating a free account with Conserv Cloud at http://app.conserv.io/
🆕 New Features:
- Multi-file Importing - That importing feature you've all been waiting for is now built and ready for you to use! With this update, you can now select more than one file containing data from more than one sensor to import all at one time! When selecting multiple files, please make sure that your formatting is consistent across all of the datasets so as to ensure a correct import. Check out this article on importing data for more information: Importing Data: How-To and Troubleshooting. Head to the Import Data page in Conserv Cloud to check it out - we'd love to know what you think!
- All account types and subscriptions can now create multiple Level Profiles and add images to Observations - Yep, you read that correctly. These two paid features are now unlocked for everyone!
- Better error handling for data imports - There are now fixes in place to further prepare files for importing. These include the removal of blank lines/rows, not allowing for the inclusion of future dates/times, and more consistent column comparisons.
- X-Axis changing to hourly on tight zooms - When zooming into a tight window on a graph, the X-axis will now change its label from daily to hourly when applicable.
- Filtering out inactive sensors from Analytics options - If you're using the Analytics icon on the left navigation panel to head to the Analytics page, the graph will default to the first sensor on your Sensors page, sorted alphabetically. This list will now filter out your inactive sensors so they will no longer appear as an option.
- Improvements to hierarchy view - In some instances, closing and reopening the rows in the hierarchy view was causing some browser issues. Those are now resolved.
Have any ideas for us? Add them to our Ideas Portal at http://app.conserv.io/resources/