How-to and troubleshooting for importing data into Conserv. We support data from PEM2, HOBO, Hanwell, Testo, and many other loggers.
- Import Data from HOBO UX & HOBOware
- Import Data from HOBO MX Bluetooth and HOBOlink
- Import Data from PEM2 and eClimateNotebook
- Common Challenges with Conserv Data Import
Conserv has developed a set of metrics to help guide you on your journey to better environmental monitoring for your collection
- Understanding Conserv's Preservation Metrics
- Relative Damage Rate KPI
- Mold Risk KPIs
- Range & Fluctuation Metrics
- Conserv Preservation Score
New to Conserv? Here you'll find all the help you need to get your account set up and moving forward.
- Conserv Overview
- Setting up your new Conserv Monitoring System
- Getting to know the left navigation panel
- How to download the Conserv mobile app
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions, we've got answers to some of our most asked questions.
- Q & A: LoRaWAN Gateway
- How many sensors do I need?
- How do I invite my team members to Conserv?
- Can I see my weather data in Conserv?
Conserv Cloud is full of great features to make environmental monitoring a breeze for your collection.See all articles
You want the details, we got the details! Happy to answer any technical questions.
- Conserv Gateway, Technical Specifications
- Conserv Sensor, Technical Specifications
- Conserv Cloud, Technical Specifications
- Battery Life, Technical Specifications