Here at Conserv, we are always continuously pushing out updates to our software product. Here is the latest:
We've updated and changed the whole importing experience. It's now much more intuitive, smart, and easy to use. Try it out for yourself!
- Sort import history from most recent to least recent
- Make the import screen intuitive by only showing instructions on the first upload then showing the list of imports on the second upload and beyond
- Import should only allow one column at a time to be designated as temp and rh.
- Added a time zone dropdown
- Added in verification of datetime format upon import
- Added a temp unit of measurement detection upon import
- Added the ability to undo an import
- Implemented new UI for Date Picker! It's so much simpler!
- Changed date format in date picker on graph page to match global standard.
Lots of UI and UX Changes
If you haven't logged in to Conserv Cloud in a while, you'll notice a style change that significantly improves the look and feel of the application.
- New Footer and Header Navigation
- New Card & Modal Formatting
- Updated Fonts
- Updated Colors
- Updated Form Styling
- Fixed tooltips so they don't cover other icons or buttons
- Removed confusing graph zoom functions
- Removed the header from registration and login pages (both public pages)
- New Conserv Loading Icon
- Added confirm delete dialog to sensor deletion
- Graph bucket size scales up and down with the amount of time on the graph
- Removed confirmation on all modals for ease of use
- All modals now close when clicking outside the dialog box
- Removed integrations page from organization menu (not needed)
- Added proper labels to graph data popup for better understanding
- Graph display now defaults to always showing data
- We now allow customers to set a primary location. We make this the default on a new registration when the default location is created. Always show this primary location when logging in.
- Switched all date formats to YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
- Hid secondary and redundant Temp reading
- Removed "NaN" displayed by dewpoint in the pop up that displays values.
- Added ability to have forms autocomplete
Allow the date range change using range picker to trigger a score recalculation
Fixed spacing on graph popup on home screen, removed redundant graph title
Space score now shows up on graph page after sample data import
Can now save sensor name change - the button is no longer greyed out
- We now create a subscription entry (free) when a user creates a new account.
- Various UI/UX Bugs